[RC] hit piece from Eric Drew - Dana B.

Mr. Drew wrote:
"I'm not sure if they [Advantage Saddles] got my email from the ride camp list for their "vote our way" hit piece but I am appalled by it and I will never do any form of business with them.  one would hope that members and advertisers would respect others enough to keep politics out of ride camp"

Well Mr. Drew, near as I can tell you are the one who has brought this issue to Ridecamp.

As far as respecting others, I respect Katee's ability to make a fine saddle with superb workmanship that fits horses and their riders well as she makes every effort to do her best for the horses she serves.  I would most certainly buy a saddle from Advantage Saddles (I have one, and have a second on order) and would not hesitate to refer to Advantage Saddles anyone who is able to appreciate the value of the product Katee provides.  She is a highly ethical and innovative businesswoman, and I would do business with her any day.

Dana Baldwin

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx