[RC] thanks, steph - Ed Kilpatrick

we will try to do our best while you are away.   wish i were going to the canyonlands ride.
a bit out of the way for me, though.  :-)  we got to ride in the upper reaches of the grand canyon with a professional outfitter last december.  when i saw karen chaton's recent photos of the canyons, it made for some great reminiscing.    we rode and camped out on the redrock level as well as down in the bottom of the canyon, so we really got to see it up close.

glad you got to see hidalgo, and you are right, it is pure disney, and that is all it is meant to be.

didnt know how many of you knew this, but becky siler has worked at disney most of her life.  she didnt do the "ocean of fire", but did trailer that danged old jug headed mustang of mine almost 6000 miles round trip!          ed