From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dbeverly4@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 10:55 PM
To: eidrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] re election hit piece from advantage saddles

In a message dated 10/17/2004 8:25:36 PM Pacific Standard Time, eidrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm not sure if they [ Advantage Saddles] got my email from the ride camp list for their "vote our way" hit piece but I am appalled by it and I will never do any form of business with them.

Well, just the other side of the coin, I personally WOULD buy from Advantage Saddles FIRST simply because of that.  I say go Katee!!!

Who on this entire planet would vote for that complete moron John Kerry?  "I voted before it before I voted against it".  Oh please.

Sorry Steph, boot me if you please (but since you haven't booted Howard for his semi--porn stuff, I figure I'm golden.)

Sylvia