[RC] Question: cantering vrs extended trot - Paul Bendzunas

Hi Y'all Being a somewhat newbe I had a question. At the Yellowhammer this past weekend I couldent help but notice that when we came up to other riders we were in an extended trot and ended up nose to tail with them as they were in an easy canter.Witch is an easier gait for my horse, an extended trot or an easy canter?

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com