RE: [RC] Next time hallelujah - Paul Bendzunas

Hi Alicia
I was a bit suprised when you and Clair passed me on the trail. Spring and I did the LD on Fri. and were using the sat. ride for training for a 50 at Hallelujah. I have blisters fom holding her back. We came in 10th and we did'nt try hard. See you on the 50 next time.Paul

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com