[RC] ?Saddle for Wide-Backed Horse? - Sonshine575

I have been using a Marciente saddle on my horse.  Recently found out it rocks on her back and doesn't fit.  I tried a Supracor underneath and she was still sore and unrideable after just 25 miles.  Just bought a Corrector Pad.  It has promise but:

1.  does not give my horse any protection from the ring being up against her skin when I cinch.

2.  even with 2 mule shims in front I can still feel pressure on the center part of her back (not backbone but on the sides of it).

3.  It sits me up higher than I want even though I do like being balanced with only the front raised up higher.  I checked all 3 of my Morgans and they all are the same with ribs that spread OUT, not down, I can even see it distinctly on my 5 month old.

When looking at them, the highest point of their backs is right in that center area where most other horses dip down and where all saddles I have and have seen have a low point on the tree.

I have been told that Arabian backs are similar to Morgans so I am asking RideCamp people where there are LOTS of Arabs.  Do you have wide, table top backs and how do you handle this?  I have heard of an Arabian tree on saddles.  What does this mean?

Thanks in advance.

Catherine