Re: [RC] Minors at Tevis - Lif Strand

At 08:06 AM 10/9/2004, k s swigart wrote:
If the Board were to make rules in advance for qualifications that a
minor could have in order to forgo the requirement for sponsorship, it
is unlikely that somebody with only about 200 miles of successful
completion (and none of that in 100 mile rides) would be their cut off
point

Just occurred to me - doesn't WSTF have a rule about having at least one 100 mile completion in order to qualify to enter Tevis? I haven't checked that lately. But if they do, then of course Courtney would need to do a hundred miler before she does much more.

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA
High Country Rider:  An endurance rider's journal
   www.fasterhorses.com/highcountryrider/