Re: [RC] message boards for endurance?? - Lif Strand

At 07:16 AM 10/9/2004, Chris Paus wrote:
Any ideas as winter approaches, where we can spend our
time  talking about riding????

There are some great email lists out there. I myself can't give you any suggestion about boards because I dislike them - mostly because I have slow internet access and reading on the web is slow and frustrating.

Look though YahooGroups for some very interesting lists. I live in NM and we have a YahooGroups list for all equine owners that is partially equine chat and partially social chat. YahooGroups may have an equine or horse list for your state.

Other YahooGroups lists of interest:
HorsemanOffTopic (for topics related to natural horsemanship but not as closely monitored as the Natural Horsemanship list)
Riding with Confidence (for people with riding or horse handling confidence issues)
PegasusRising (horse oriented astrology)

Those are just some I belong to - I'm sure there are others.

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA
High Country Rider:  An endurance rider's journal
   www.fasterhorses.com/highcountryrider/