[RC] Leg protection - Candace Kahn

Hi Kathy,
     In my opinion splint boots are sufficient for what you are indicating you want the leg protection for.  With any type of leg protection you need to be careful of heat buildup and constriction that can actually damage the ligaments.
     Equipedic makes very fine leg protection products using the same technology that they developed for their wonderful saddle pads.  I believe Equipedic offers the only line of equine leg protection that breathes, lowers the surface temperature of the horse's legs, increases blood oxygen levels while protecting the tendons and muscles of the legs.
     The Equipedic splint boots offer superior protection with Conforpedic inserts.  If you should decide that you prefer more protection, Equipedic's Sports Medicine boots are great.  They have a side entry contour  fit that shapes itself to the horse's leg eliminating unwanted bulk. It has a unique removable bilateral ankle stabilizer that stabilizes the ankle at the horse's natural conformation, providing superior vertical support and torque reduction.  They are completely breathable to reduce sweating.
     For more information you can give me a call or look at my website.
With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
541-899-0149; 541-899-0150