Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1963 - Chipnml

A hinny is a cross between a male horse and a female donkey.  Due to the donkey generally being smaller, the hinny is usually smaller and lighter-boned than a mule, which is a cross between a male donkey (jack) and a mare.  I'm trying to convince a client of mine who raises miniature horses to breed one of her minny donkeys with her little stud.  That way we could have "minny hinnies!" :-)

Chip