Re: [RC] Aussie saddles - Deblyons54

I rode my very hyper Arab gelding with a Aussie saddle several years ago. I thought I'd ride him down the road and he decided to blow up a mile away from home. He bucked and started running and I ended up in front of the knee blocks on his neck. Seeing multiple fractures in my not so distant future, I engaged the adrenaline rush and was able to jump backwards into the saddle. I know why I get hurt now more than I once did - because that was 15 years ago and there is NO WAY in hell that I could ever do that maneuver again.