[RC] Lynne Glazer - Arabians and/or Andalusians - Linda Hedgpeth

The unexpected part was height.  The stallion is 14.2 and at this rate
my kid will eclipse that; her butt is almost to my shoulder now (and
I'm 5'6").  The second startling thing was the degree of proprioception
she has, truly remarkable for a kid.  She's 5 months now.  If anyone
gets Arabian Horse World Magazine,she got her own page in the September
issue's
baby photo section, page 381.

Am also shooting Baroque horses more these days and admire their brio
while still remaining totally oriented towards their humans.

Lynne

I saw those pics!!   That is the cutest little thing doing her little "airs above the ground"   How long did you have to wait to get those pictures?

Linda