[RC] [RC] andalusians in endurance Ed Kilpatrick, Apology - DRG1

Hi Ed,

I apologize for the comments. I don’t know how to reply privately by email to someone on ridecamp, so I will do this publicly.

Andalusians ARE beautiful, athletic  horses, & I wish I had had one years ago when I was looking for a warm blood. My own 1st horse (grade Appy) had gotten elderly & went blind in 1983. So I was looking for another horse. These were the actual prices I was quoted back in 1983 for a warmblood filly weanling that was in Missouri. I didn’t/couldn’t afford it back then.

I ended up switching to western riding & Quarter horses because that’s what I could afford for the next 20 years.

Recently (last year), I happened to be at a warmblood stable out here with a friend, & they did want $8000 for a green 6 YO Dutch warmblood mare, the rest were not even for sale, under 5 figures.

Apparently you are a reasonable breeder & want the best for the breed. I apologize to you, & believe me, the comments were not directed at people like you. I am sorry.