[RC] Pat Olivia - larry Miller

One of my fondest memories of Pat is when she was roaring down trail, yes competitive on a 3 day 100 at Skeggs in Ohio, her sponge came loose and proceeded to chase her down trail!  It was hysterical.  I finally got control of myself and told her so she could fix the problem!  The next thing that happened was the saddle slipped on her victory run around the arena.  Yes we all lined up in the arena on our horses to receive the awards.  Her horse ripped around in a circle with the saddle dangling and finally came to a halt.  Horse was fine, saddle was fine, Pat was fine.  This was in the 70s.  Did I just date myself?  Jeanie