Re: [RC] [RC] The Numbers Are Running Against Us - Merryben

In a message dated 10/2/2004 7:22:12 PM Central Daylight Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
So I don't do it any more. In fact I usually ride alone even when I'm on an Arab - it's just easier
I am too scared to ride alone.  And if I had been alone last Sunday I would have been in big trouble.  How would the helicopter have known where to find me........I would still be laying on my back out on the trail.................mb