[RC] FW: Patriot Day Ride - Kassandra DiMaggio

From: Kassandra DiMaggio [mailto:kassandra14639@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 1:43 PM
To: 'Ridecamp Guest'
Subject: FW: Patriot Day Ride

Here is an email I just received from a rider who participated in the Patriot’s Day Ride.  Emails/letters like this made all the effort worth it!  Thank you to all who came and rode and supported this ride.  The Greenville Rotary club not only paid the expenses $6000+ but had a substantial amount left to give to the “Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund” and pay for their charitable functions.

Our ride secretary was activated by FIMA just a few days after the ride as a result of the hurricanes in Florida.  She will be back this week.  I hope to work with her and have some pictures from the ride posted on the website, patriotsdayride.com.

Hope to see you next year, 09-10-2005

Kassandra DiMaggio