Re: [RC] removing manure from paddocks serious business! - Truman

Why do people move next to an airport and then complain about the noise? These are probably from the same gene pool as the people that move to the "country" and complain that there are animals in the country. Frustrating as it is - it seems to be a fact of life.

Truman

SandyDSA@xxxxxxx wrote:
It is a world gone mad. Why do people move INTO a horse community if the smell offends the? We have a handful here in our community and it just makes me so mad - they move here and as one dork did - he actually COMPLAINED to the city because the neighbor's horses were blowing in the morning - you know - bbbbb! Bbbbb!You know, when they get a little hay in their nostrils. Wouldn't ya think he would be humiliated to make such a complaint?? Seems like we now need CC & Rs to keep out people who have their delicate little noses in the wrong location. All I know is that given the annoying people who have moved in here with their speeding teenagers, noisy scooters, dirt bikes, drummers and the like - I wonder what ever happened to common sense and courtesy. City folk!