Re: [RC] removing manure from paddocks serious business! - SandyDSA

It is a world gone mad. Why do people move INTO a horse community if the smell offends the? We have a handful here in our community and it just makes me so mad - they move here and as one dork did - he actually COMPLAINED to the city because the neighbor's horses were blowing in the morning - you know - bbbbb! Bbbbb!You know, when they get a little hay in their nostrils. Wouldn't ya think he would be humiliated to make such a complaint?? Seems like we now need CC & Rs to keep out people who have their delicate little noses in the wrong location. All I know is that given the annoying people who have moved in here with their speeding teenagers, noisy scooters, dirt bikes, drummers and the like - I wonder what ever happened to common sense and courtesy. City folk!