Re: [RC] rattlesnakes - Lif Strand

At 10:55 AM 9/26/2004, MtnRondi@xxxxxxx wrote:
Another friend was riding down a narrow trail and a Mojave Rattler came out of the bushes and came at her. She wheeled her horse around and took off and lookd over her shoulder to see the snake in hot pursuit. So they can "go after" you.

I understand that Mojave Rattlesnakes are particularly aggressive. The ones I've come across here don't seem that way, although I'nm told they are a variant of Mojave Rattler.

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA
High Country Rider:  An endurance rider's journal
   www.fasterhorses.com/highcountryrider/