Re: [RC] [RC] thoroughbreds and endurance??? - Elkenchild

Hello! Thanks all for the support and info. It's good to hear thoroughbreds are alive and well in the sport! My appy mare is a phenomenon, small, red roan like an appy, a little heavier muscled with huge solid bone in the legs like a quarterhorse, but moves like an arab with tail up and huge extension in the front (is it called park?), and the thoroughbred speed and collection. I'm excited to see what we can do with our new sport!

Laura
"Drop kick me Jesus, through the goal posts of life."