[RC] Ride Camp Quotes - Homer Safferwiffle

Dear Ms. Teeter:

Prior to signing up for Ridecamp, I used to go to your web site and pull up the archives. When you do this you get the opportunity to see the "Quotes from Ridecamp". Unfortunately, when I subscribe to Ridecamp, I miss these important quotes, which are often buried in dumb messages that anyone with an IQ over 75, would never read, or else they were pulled from old messages that came before my time. I can tell you that I have an IQ over 75 and I read all of the pertinent messages, but I have missed these informative quotes. The latest quote, for instance, ?REAL endurance is sleeping in the tack compartment of your trailer w/the door open, and your horse snorts/snots on your forehead every 30 min!? could bring up a discussion on how to shut a tack room door and other constructive ideas.

I also found the quote about the Jewish Commandos coming to Canada quite informative. I would like some more information on this one as I believe it may have something to do with the Mormons, who also believe that Jews migrated to Central America. Maybe that is why there are so many endurance riders in Utah?

But the absolute best quote is about the use of Horse Manure Tea in Alabama. This certainly gives us all an insight into the thinking and customs of the southeast, which is helpful to those of us residing west of the big river.

I believe that you should send a message to Ride Camp with the new quote, every time you change it on the web site. In addition you should set up a web page so that we can go back and visit these Pearls of
Wisdom at any time in the future.

As a cat lover, I find these quotes much more rewarding than the dumb messages about even dumber dogs that predominated the site a while back. I was going to give up on your service until I saw the posts about the nice kitty who is helping with the overpopulation in Orange County California. Import a few more of these babies and you wont have to worry about horse poop on the trails out there.

Respectfully yours,

Homer

Rethink your business approach for the new year with the helpful tips here. http://special.msn.com/bcentral/prep04.armx