From: Suvut@xxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   Rodent Dispatching (ugh) !!
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 00:01:11 EDT

I must say, this is a very disturbing thread on this board. You people are
disgusting and cruel! I, too, live in an area where there is an occasional
possum or racoon -- and I DO also have horses! I am concerned about EPM as much
as all of you, but I am very saddened and appalled at the callousness of your
"suggestions" for dispatch.

I use a Hav-A-Heart live trap and then relocate the varmints to a non-horse
populated area. After all, remember the name of the live trap -- HAV-A-HEART!!

Flame away..........

Susan in Louisville