[RC] Rodent Dispatching (ugh) !! - Suvut

I must say, this is a very disturbing thread on this board.  You people are disgusting and cruel!   I, too, live in an area where there is an occasional possum or racoon -- and I DO also have horses!  I am concerned about EPM as much as all of you, but I am very saddened and appalled at the callousness of your "suggestions" for dispatch.

I use a Hav-A-Heart live trap and then relocate the varmints to a non-horse populated area.  After all, remember the name of the live trap -- HAV-A-HEART!!

Flame away..........

Susan in Louisville