[RC] Nice Arab Gelding needs miles. Not FOR SALE! - Gretchen

I will start this message by saying this horse is not for sale.  I would like to lease or allow someone to take him out to get him some trail miles.  I live in Conroe, Texas near to some great forests for training, but do not have a trailer/truck of my own..

6 yo Arabian Gelding – bay 14.3 – 15 hh.  60 days at trainers last fall.  Has been pasture and ring ridden by myself since.  Sane, quiet, never lame.

Gretchen