[RC] early gelding - KYielding

We once gelded a 16 yr old stallion.  You notice I said once.  The vet told me he couldn't feel it.  He had tears running from both eyes.  I left the barn and let the vet finish on his own.  He felt it.  We're not raising babies anymore but I sure preferred to have fillies so we didn't have to go through the gelding process.  Yes, I am a wuss.

Kathleen, Maxi & Araceli