Re: [RC] help needed ASAP with girth grunge - Letstalkhealth

I use the Wal Mart generic Desitin with zinc oxide and don't notice any peculiar odor.  Lisa
In a message dated 9/21/04 7:42:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> DEsitin is awful and messy.  Becky used to use it on Rio and we hated
> the  smell.  Becky told me to try Cowboy Magic.  It may work as well and
> does not  smell as bad.....mb

I'm sure Cowboy Magic would work like Body Glide to prevent chafing, and
I'm not surprised that it might work better than Desitin for that--the
beauty of Desitin is that the zinc oxide also does much to heal skin that
is already damaged.

Heidi