Re: [RC] truck stops vs rest stops - Cowgirgoof

In a message dated 9/18/2004 10:50:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, maryann.spencer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

home sweet home is going to be more dangerous to a horse.   I rarely stop at truck stops as they are REALLY busy with traffic in and out and those TRUCKS are HUGE.  I am just a

In the past two months, I bet we've stopped at two dozen truck stops. At each one, there was a place way out back where we could quietly unload and graze with no problems. Much safer than a rest area where you can't get away from the noise, traffic and in-and-out mayhem.

Becky