Re: [RC] hauling horses long distance to unload or not to unload--drinking - Dyane Smith

On Saturday, September 18, 2004 9:28 AM,  Abigail Madden wrote:  I started soaking some hay in a tub and putting that in front of him with the intention of throwing out what ever was left at the first rest stop.  Haven't had to throw any out yet as he cleans that up very nicely.

When people do this (and I agree it's probably a good idea), do you let the hay drip outside the trailer for a while before you put it in and load up or do you like it to be pretty full of water and just drip inside the trailer?

Dyane