Re: [RC] Tennessee Hurricane/generators - Coujurs1

At a ride several years ago, we were tent camping.  It was the night before a ride.  I woke up at 11:00 pm to a generator in the back of an open trailer running.  As I lay in bed doing a slow burn, I plotted the demise of said generator.  Made a mental note as to the location of a big bottle of grape Koolaid (sugar water).  After an hour, I got up.  I banged on their trailer door, and said "your generator is disturbing other people, turn it off".  Not at all what I was going to say.  They did promptly turn it off.  I told ride manager about it in the morning, and have seen in ride fliers since that generators are to be off by 10 pm.

Nina