Re: [RC] Tennessee Hurricane - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 9/17/2004 10:49:17 AM Mountain Daylight Time, rides2far@xxxxxxxx writes:
Husband works for the power company so I won't have a husband for a few days either.
And you don't have a generator? I bet he didn't buy one for Y2K because it was "the principle of the thing", working for the power company and all.   We have one, have never needed it yet, but am still glad to have it. Best to all of you that are having to deal with so much in such a short time. I wish I could mail my generator to you. Beccy in Ut.