[RC] elevator rides - Marlene Moss

I would love to see more elevator rides.  I’m just ready to consider the possibility of a 75 with maybe 100’s in a couple years, but either having more 75’s and elevators to 75 and 100 would help my mental concerns a lot.  The nearest elevator to me is held early spring and we’re just getting close to getting back to 50’s after our winter (CO) at that point.  So here’s my vote for more elevators!  If I can work things out to put on a ride near me, I will definitely consider that as well.

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com

www.mphr.org (Mustang Performance Horse Registry)