Re: [RC] Horse intro to elec. fencing? - Ed & Wendy Hauser

I have used electric fencing exclusively for 30 years.  I have always flagged the fence, walked the horse around the perimeter, then let them loose with crossed fingers.  With the exception of one horse, all have learned easily to respect the fence.

The one exception was a boarder that I think had a screw or two loose.  That horse never seemed to learn anything.  I was very happy when he left.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875