[RC] cost of horses and necessary equipment - Mary Ann Spencer

I knew someone who almost paid $20,000 for a purebred who had some show points, etc.  This instructor had shown me what to look for in a dressage performance horse.  I pointed out to her that the horse did not meet the criteria.   She thanked me for it as she had been given a sales pitch about the horse.  She did not buy the horse.  This was a doctor's wife selling a horse to another doctor's wife.   Interesting.....

When looking for a horse to buy, it is a good idea to get an opinion from someone who is not emotionally involved with the horse.

THE REAL CHALLENGE IS PAYING LESS FOR MORE.  YOU CAN ALWAYS PAY MORE FOR LESS.

                                                 IMHO.  Mary Annr