Re: [RC] NSH - Potato - MtnRondi

In a message dated 9/7/2004 10:55:30 AM Pacific Standard Time, jonnij@xxxxxxxx writes:
The NSH (National Show Horse) is a "breed" created back in the 80's by folks
who had been crossing Arabians with Saddlebreds
The way I heard it, the LaCroix's had a spotted Saddlebred stallion and they didn't know what to do with him. So they put their minds together and decided to promote a new "breed" and call it the National Show Horse. In my mind it was just another half Arabian, but they certainly knew how to market something and make money doing it. They could sell ice to an Eskimo.

Bonnie