Re: [RC] NSH - Potato - SandyDSA

In a message dated 9/7/2004 10:55:05 AM Pacific Standard Time, jonnij@xxxxxxxx writes:
yway, it is now a breed, with it's own registry, points, etc. etc.
yes, and ironically, it has to my understanding, excluded PB Arabians from being a close-up part of parentage, after having ridden in on the coattails of the PB and Anglo Arabians. Back THEN we were their guardians - now we are not good enough for them I guess. There has been over the past few years a desire to exclude them from our advertising, breed events, etc., and I for one agree. We don't share our events and promotion dollars with Quarter horses and Welsh ponies - why should we do so with NSH?