Re: [RC] fencing questions - Dyane Smith

Probably depends on the size of your pasture, but I have Centaur, plastic fence, that I have been very happy with.  Needs some tweaking from time to time because the horses rub their manes on it and pull it off some of the corner posts, but, all in all it's pretty maintenance free.  Also, I heard the patent has expired so it's cheaper now.

Dyane