From: "Betty Demar Mueller" <demar@xxxxxxx>

Subject: [RC]   Boards At The Top of Fencing

OK ridecampers; some of you gave me some great tips when I was into = building my new barn.  I now need some more tips.  I am into replacing = all the fencing in the barn area that was taken away.  I bought horse = wire since I know that cattle wire is a pain since  I was into helping = the equine critters lift their hooves out when they would put them = through that cattle woven wire fencing.....horse wiring will stop that.  = Now I don't want barb wire at the top as I have had ....but would prefer = to have boards at the top.  Ok, my question is should I use treated or = untreated?  My horses are free to come and go on numerous acres...so I = have never had a chewing or other problems dealing with boredum....but = just in case...should I avoid the treated boards?  Help me please = ridecampers.

THANKS!!!

Betty DeMar Mueller

www.DeMarArt.com