[RC] Why buy from Killers - dolly decair

Right On Lief, I too have got my last to dogs from pound,a beautiful Dobermen and now
Ridgeback, The big difference is all they have to do is lay on the sofa and LOVE me!
Not perform at high level we ask of a top Endurance horse, Can't even compare. Sad in deed
for those who would like to breed for that but is out of question unless one has 100 of acres
to raise them on, You ar right most displines get it rather then Endurance World.

Dolly DeCair