Re: [RC] Reactor Panel Saddle Experience - Truman Prevatt

This is one of the things I noticed. Where I put my RP when I start out is where my RP is when I finish. I haven't used a breast collar in a long time. Don't need it - the saddle stays put up hill and down hill. I don't worry about it slipping around - it just stays where it is suppose to go.

Truman

Jim Holland wrote:

The fifth thing I noticed was that after the saddle conformed, I no longer
needed a breast strap or crupper.  I rode the OD 50 without either. I also
love the fact that I don't have to worry about a separate saddle pad, since
there isn't one...just "panel covers" that Velcro over the panels.

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."