Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1821 Another newbie wondering outloud - Truman Prevatt

I just don't know here. One of my neighbors buys horses at killer prices frequently, puts some training and miles on them and some TLC. He may do a ride on them or he may not. He usually sells them to a good home at reasonable prices and he sitll makes money. I figure he's doing both the horses and people that buy them a favor. Some have gone on to be solid endurance horses. Many are just backyard pleasure (this is of course anyone can classify an Arab as a "pleasure")  trail horses that the owners love. One he sold to the Arabs for a nice hefty sum.

Truman