[RC] never mind - oddfarm

Deanna, don't be shocked. I took the story the way it was intended. I didn't feel the need to "add a touch of factual information to the topic or some helpful advice", because it was a story based on feelings and emotions. Howie wasn't looking for advice, (although I am sure there are hundreds waiting in line to give it to him ;) but rather, just sharing.

I don't think your comments were derogatory, just that they took away from the story. It is just a story.

It honestly never occurred to me that I could spoil
someone else's entertainment by an attempt to add to the information pile.

Sometimes we are not looking for information. Just pure entertainment. That's all.

Lisa Salas, The Odd fArm
Don't take life so seriously. It isn't permanent.
Off to Leatherwood, Francis can eat our dust!