[RC] Rolled oats Question - Alicia Mansuetti

At the last ride my horse loved Adele's oats she had out for her horse.  They looked like yummy oatmeal and tasted to me like oatmeal with some kind of sugar or molasses on them.  I asked Adele and she said they were rolled oats she had picked up from a random feed store.  My feed store sold me crimped oats, not the same thing.  Before I go buy another bag at another feed store, does anyone know if the actual name for them is rolled oats??

I had looked in my pantry and my Quaker oats I use for baking say 100% rolled oats but they are not sweet.  Any ideas??

thank you!
Alicia Mansuetti and Patrolons Star