[RC] Good prospect - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

I'm passing this on because I've seen this horse several times where my daughter stables her horse and I can't believe they have such a low price on him. They started out at $3500 (I think) a good 6-8 months ago and now they have him down to $1,000. I believe he's a horse the Saddlebred farm owner took in for money owed or something. I go and visit him every time I go to see my daughter because he is a striking-looking horse and a striking personality. This picture absolutely does NOT do him justice.

He has pizazz and a get up and go attitude. I see him being Top Ten potential. Definitely not a slow-speed horse. If I needed another horse I'd probably be buying him. His name is Oreo and he is at Rainwater Farms in Fresno.