[RC] heidi and bette - Ed Kilpatrick

yall two need a referee.  there are certainly two sides to every story/argument/discussion, but the rest of us using this forum dont really appreciate the two of you going at it constantly in a place that should be used for fruitful and thoughtful discussion.   heidi, what happens when you respond to a topic on ridecamp and then copy people who are on your mailing list, is that one can get the impression that you just wrote to them, not to lots of other people.    why dont yall do what i do?  when i want to read what people post, i go to the endurance.net site, search the archives and choose the stuff i read.  set up your account so that all that ridecamp mail does not come to your box.  thats how i have mine. that takes away the personal touch, in a good way.   when i want to respond to a topic or write about a topic, i post it to ridecamp and ridecamp only, not to a bunch of individual addresses.  if at times i want to respond to someone personally, that is what i do, and i dont post those replies to ridecamp.   likewise, i dont really want or need someone to post a message to ridecamp and copy me.   i will read it in the archives.   so, those of you out there who have me on your auto reply list or whatever you call it, please take me off those lists.  heidi, make sure you do this for me too.  :-)  if i want to read your publicly posted topics or discussions, i will go to the ridecamp archives and read them.
     now, girls, yall start being nice to one another and stop the bickering.    my granny used to smile at me and tell me when i was a tiny little boy, bouncing on her knee, "just remember sonny, nobody likes a smartass!"      ed