[RC] sorry just wanted to say something - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Erin Clutter airwinbairwin@xxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey everyone,
im writing as a guest on ridecamp just to say something.  (I am the 15 yr old
junior that just recently unsusbscribed).  I am no pointing any fingers and im
not saying that any of you should stop.

I went on the ridecamp archives today because well...i was extremely bored and
finished with homework and i already rode my dads horse this morning(ok sorry
off topic).  But i looked at some of the e-mails and I swear, I now realize a
big part of why i left.  Ridecamp is almost like a bunch of lil' catfights!
Trust me i get ENOUGH cat fights at my all girls private high school(plenty of
tiffy fits ).  But some e-mails were just mean.  Some of you sound like your my
age and fighting with your best friend over a guy or something!

I don't really understand ridecamp anymore. I thought it was to give advice,
have friendly conversations with people that love to do the same thing you love
to do....endurance riding and being with your horse.

Its ridiculous...now DONT come e-mails me saying im not acting like a stupid
teenager(without the stupid part). and im not saying any names, im not pointing
any fingers, im not saying for you all to stop acting that way.  heck you can
act however you want! seriously you can...its a free country everyone can do
what they want!  even though its not as free as we all wish...but still.  I
think some of you(including myself), need to think before we say things.  I saw
a little bit of back stabbing as well.  I mean how much worse can this place
get?  o well...this i guess is what ridecamp has come to.  I know that a lot of
the "subjects" can get pretty opinionated by all of us, and I will admit I
stick to what i like and i DONT change once i find something that relatively
90% of what i like. well yes...im just going to hush up now:P but i thought i
might just say that!  aight bye bye everyone!

-Erin

I am going to say something real quick(kind of).  There is never a perfect
horse to everyone.  No matter what.  Some people may thing the horse is too
spirited, or not spirited enough.  Too fast or too slow.  Too short or too
tall.  Too "bucky" or too lazy/calm.  There is NEVER a perfect horse that
everyone agrees on or likes.  But there is always a perfect horse for one
person. people can agree or disagree  on that "perect" horse as much as they
want, but the person with that one perfect horse can ignore everyones opinions
and thoughts on the horse...because in his/her mind, this horse is perfect in
every way shape and form and it doesn't matter what people say.  Because when
you love something so much and you think it is 100% perfect, other peoples
opinions don't matter at all.