[RC] Horses!!! stop with the height - sherman

On the contrary, Erin. Some of us will miss you and your youthful opinions. It's good to hear the young'uns discussing what they are passionate about. Don't be discouraged and remember this site is all about opinions (and advise). I have a 12 year old giving me her opionions all the time. I love it (mostly). I think she chats on the junior site, do you? We will probably see you training at the Overlook to Cool.......got to get ready for Tevis 2005!
Good luck and come back & visit Ridecamp soon.
Kathy
Grass Valley, CA