[RC] hot nail - Chris Eickleberry

Hey, I think I can tie with you using those GroundControl shoes!! I had the same thing happen- my farrier really took his time and tried hard to get them on perfectly- then whammo, lame horse…hot nail…..had to take em off and do the soak/bute deal…think I ended up using antibiotics that time too on my vet’s advise……..I had SO hoped that those shoes were going to be wonderful, but never really had the chance to evaluate them……I have a friend who is planning to try em, I’ll see how they work for her!....Chris E./Indiana