Re: [RC] AERC Drug rule - Truman Prevatt

Oh come on - talk about a shell game. It doesn't matter if you call it "substance," "drug," or "chemical compound" rule 13 still has the same problem - lack of quantitative and qualitative clarity and specificity in the definition of what is and is not permissible.

I've yet to hear any concern with the "treatment" or "procedures" - all the concern and discussion comes about from the vaguness with respect to the "substances."

Truman

bobmorris@xxxxxxxx wrote:
With all the talk about the "Drug Rule" it is a fact that
the AERC does not have a "DRUG" rule per se.

I just ask that riders read AERC Rule 13. The word "drug" is
mentioned only once in the basic rule. Also mentioned are
medications and veterinary treatment. I am sure that the
treatments do not test!!!!

What is emphasized is "SUBSTANCES", abnormal or in abnormal
amounts.

Again, this simple, plain, easy to understand rule does not
stress drugs.

Bob

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."