[RC] Those Valley Girls - Howard Bramhall

I got a special calendar in the mail the other day, a few days after Charley, the Hurricane from Swamp Hell, hit my place. This calendar I got in the mail, it made me laugh, it made me feel very "male," it just made me feel good. It made me glad to be alive (cliche, I know). To be able to look at this calendar, sent to me by Deb Aldridge, was a breath of heaven sent to me from an angel from above. This calendar had combined two of the most incredibly wonderful visual gifts knows to man, and photographed them both: the horse and the nakid woman.

Incredible!!!!! This group of wimmen have just gotta be a hoot to be around at a ride. If they aren't the bestest of friends, as depicted in the pics in the calendar, I'd be very surprised. After this calendar, I bet they get close if they weren't already.

The Valley Girl Calender, good thru the end of 2005 is gonna hang in my new barn, in my new land, in Tennessee. The first nail, in that tack room, to hang something from, will be for this calender!

To all Men: Buy this calendar. You can thank me later.

To all Wimmen: Consider this as something you may want for yourself, or to get that special fellow interested in your obsession with the equine. Even if your fellow ain't interested in horses, he may be more interested in endurance rides if you tell him all the wimmen in that new calender you just gave him for his birthday, were endruance riders. I swear, it will work magic and you just found a new crew member and future rider with one calendar. You can thank me later.

Deb's email address is: DAldr94141@xxxxxxx

cya, Howard (best 20 bucks you'll ever spend)