[RC] Blue wolf pads - Katie Ruckel

Searching for weight (ugh!) I found several references to Blue Wolf  pads, but I can't seem to find if they are still in business. Does anyone know  if they are in business how to locate them?
   This adding weight thing is a real hassle. I would think some ingenious person could make quite a lot of money coming up with a marketable solution to this problem. and I don't mean selling featherweights doughnuts.
       Thanks for the help.
                                   Katie Ruckel